As the first Account Executive for an UP.Labs portfolio company that is engaged in developing an AI-driven SaaS product for automotive OEMs and their dealerships, you will be responsible for selling our product into automotive dealerships in the United States. You will be responsible for gaining access to an identified set of dealerships, building new relationships, and delivering on an ambitious sales roadmap.
You have exceptional sales acumen, a can-do attitude, industry knowledge, and a demonstrable history of selling software into the buying/procurement departments of businesses within the automotive industry. You will be instrumental in achieving our growth targets and establishing Sensigo as a preferred solutions provider in the sector.
In this role you will:
- Follow a comprehensive business development strategy focused on expanding Sensigo’s footprint in the US automotive OEM market.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders at car dealerships across the US, with special focus on the VW group of companies in phase one.
- Own the sales cycle from lead acquisition to deal closure, demonstrating a hands-on approach.
- Negotiate agreements with automotive dealerships, including pricing, terms, and service level agreements.
- Present and articulate sales data to both Sensigo and UP.Labs leadership.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to provide valuable market feedback and customer insights for continuous product improvement.
- Represent Sensigo at events, trade shows, and conferences to enhance our visibility.
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven track record of at least 5+ years in business development, sales, or related roles, ideally within the Automotive industry.
- Experience working directly with US automotive dealerships preferred, with an understanding of their procurement processes. General automotive industry experience otherwise acceptable.
- Background in selling SaaS products or 3rd party software; familiarity with automotive technology solutions preferred.
- Prior success operating within resource-constrained startup environments.
- Command of Salesforce and related industry-standard softwares and technologies.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data-driven insights to guide decisions.
- Willingness to travel as required to meet with clients and attend industry events.
We build high-growth technology startups that enable faster, cleaner, and safer movement of people and goods. Our vision is to transform the moving world by pairing leading corporations and entrepreneurs with a proven methodology for launching and scaling software and hardware companies.
Our platform is unique in three ways:
- Risk: We reward our entire team and ecosystem of partners with meaningful equity
- Technology: We build and launch scalable technology products that form the basis for each venture
- Industry Focus: We stay focused on the underlying fabric of society mobility and transportation
We work with corporate investors over a multi-year period to launch a portfolio of mobility-focused ventures. Our team is dedicated to the first year of a new venture’s life cycle: from ideation to minimum viable product build (and beyond) to recruiting and hiring the full-time team who will scale the business. We rapidly ideate concepts from scratch and vet them for early indicators of product-market fit.
Location: Remote in the USA with close proximity to a major airport hub
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying