CEO Opportunity: Lead High-Growth Retail SaaS Startup with UP.Labs
You have started and sold a successful Retail SaaS organization(s) and you are ready to do it again. This is why you should do it with UP.Labs:
- Funded by Tier 1 VCs, with ability to bring in your own institutional investors.
- Rapid exit opportunity (3-4 years) compared to traditional startups.
- Established customer pipeline with top Corporate Partners.
- Access to top-tier talent and support services for rapid scaling.
- Competitive base salary with substantial early-stage equity in a portfolio company backed by leading corporate investors and our venture capital partners.
UP.Labs is seeking a proven CEO with a track record of successful exits to lead a SaaS platform in retail. With UP.Labs, you'll have end-to-end control of your portfolio company, shaping product strategy, go-to-market plans, and team growth. You'll leverage the UP.Partners ecosystem for expertise and resources, fostering collaboration with corporate partners.
This individual will focus on scaling a novel e-commerce platform designed to transform clearance shopping, markdowns and sell-through by leveraging unique shopping experiences.
Required domain expertise:
- Passionate about creating and building new products
- Digital commerce platforms (ability to drive consumer traffic and conversion)
- Proven track record of designing and implementing creative selling solutions
- Retail fundamentals including merchandising planning, inventory management, digital marketing, retail pricing and consumer analytics
- Desire to solve the overstock and clearance headache for retailers
- Drive company operations, product development, and strategy.
- Lead go-to-market efforts (across multiple markets), working with Marketing, Finance, and Data teams.
- Manage P&L, define essential KPIs, and build a high-performing team.
- Collaborate with UP.Labs and technical leadership to shape the product vision, with an uncompromising focus on customer experience.
- Access & utilize the UP.Partners ecosystem - an expansive team across product, engineering, marketing, legal and venture capital, available to help advise & scale your portfolio organization.
- Recruit, retain, and mentor a diverse, world-class team.
- Proven cross-functional leadership in high-growth and operationally complex environments.
- Management experience in digital commerce early-stage growth companies.
- Track record of building retail ventures with previous exits.
- Strategic thinker with excellent go-to-market and product instincts, ability to sell and maintain enterprise level customers.
- Strong EQ, executive presence, and a collaborative approach.
- Talent recruitment and culture-building expertise.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
Location: Major metro preferred.
We build high-growth tech startups that transform industries. Our unique approach includes meaningful equity rewards, technology-driven products, and unprecedent industry access. We collaborate with corporate investors to launch and scale ventures, and our CEOs take the reins to drive rapid growth.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying